I’d like to thank John Mark Miller at The Artistic Christian for nominating me for the Most Influential Blogger Award!
Here are the guidelines for acceptance – really very straightforward.
To accept this award, the awardees must do the following:
1. Display the Award on your Blog.
2. Announce your win with a blog post and thank the Blogger who awarded you.
3. Present 10 deserving Bloggers with the Award.
4. Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded with a comment (or a pingback).
5. Include an embedded video of your current favorite song (YouTube has almost everything, just copy and paste the link into your WordPress editor). If a video is not possible you can embed a SoundCloud track.
My Favorite Song
At the moment I’m really enjoy listening to the album WORTH IT ALL by Meredith Andrews. This song, PIECES, is a goodie!
My List of Most Influential Bloggers!
It’s my privilege to introduce you to some talented bloggers who I believe are Most Influential Bloggers. I hope you enjoy their writing as much as I do:
1. Nick at MOUTHFUL OF GOSPEL http://nickmorrowmusic.com/
2. Bryan at BRYAN PATTERSON’S FAITHWORKS http://bryanpattersonfaithworks.wordpress.com/
3. Mel at IN MY FATHER’S HOUSE http://melwild.wordpress.com/
4. Rob at MERE INKLING http://mereinkling.wordpress.com/
5. Nathan at NATHAN MILLICAN’S BLOG http://nathanmillican.com/
6. Deidre at CRUSTY BREAD http://crustybreadblog.com/
7. Anna at A JOURNEY OF FAITH http://daughterbydesign.wordpress.com/
8. Lori at A DISPLAY OF HIS SPLENDOR http://adisplayofsplendor.com/
9. Justin at EMBRACING GOD’S GRACE http://jmeyerksu.wordpress.com/
10. Belinda at GRACE AND TRUTH http://graceandtruth.me/about/